Friday, August 5, 2011

Thumb Twiddling

I was twiddling my thumbs while waiting for our game to begin and decided to post a couple of pics showing my current set up. This first one shows my stash, what my character is wearing and the items in her backpack.

The next one is the character screen showing my current damage, defense and other stats. The 113-184 normal Attack Damage includes a level 6 Enchant. Glacial Spike damage of 33-42 is at level 3.

I've highlighted my Stealth Armor in the screenshot so you can see the stats without me typing them all. I made it in Studded Leather because it's lightweight and I like the look on my character. (She looks like she is wearing pajamas with silver lace.)

My weapon is a Gemmed Flail with a Tal Rune, a regular Skull and a regular Topaz and has a fast attack speed.  It has a base damage of 1 to 24 and the rune and gems add 1-22 Lightning Damage, +75 Poison Damage over 5 seconds, 2% Mana Stolen per Hit, 3% Life Stolen per Hit and +50% Damage to Undead. The last being standard for a mace class weapon.

The necklace I'm wearing is the Amulet of the Viper which adds +10 to Life, +10 to Mana and Poison Resist +25%.

Alice gave me my shoes which are Hsarus' Iron Heel Chain Boots with a defense of 8 and adds +20 Faster Run/Walk and Fire Resist +25%.

The Belt of Regeneration has Replenish Life +5 and holds three rows of potions.

My circlet is not particularly exciting but does have 50 defense. My gloves and rings add some resistance, poison length reduction and 17% better magic find.  The Bone Shield is two socketed with regular Diamonds and adds +22 to all Resistances.

Ok, so well, I'm still waiting for Alice to wake up.

Edit: It's 10:15 pm now. I've got to go to bed.

10 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Jessie,

I'm so sorry for not being able to join the game. :( There was some connection issues. However, I slept some more after trying several times and had a dream of us playing the game. It was really nice and fun, as usual, :D and so.. I couldn't help it and slept untill 6:05 am. :(
I'm sorry. u.u

Well, since its late and that the game doesn't exist, that prolly means that you are sleeping. So, goodnight to you and sleep well. I love you, my love.<3 <3 <3

(P.S I've first post this comment under the Tal Rasha's picture, but decided to repost it here, just in case.)

Alice said...

Btw, if I'm able to wake up tonight, I'll try to creat the game and wait for you there (that is if I don't drop out).. so, try to join first.

I hope you can forgive me for being so awful lately, for being late and for making you wait a lot. I really do love you and so.. I'll try my best to make things better. ;) :) *Hugs and kisses for you, my precious angel.*

Jessie said...

Hi Alice,

Not to worry. I forgive you. Remember, real life must come first. I love you too. <3 :)

While I wait for you in the game I play my pack mule character. He runs the Countess each time and gathers runes and and gems for us in addition to holding extra stuff that I don't have room for. You know a girl can't go on an extended journey across deserts and soon across the sea with only one suitcase (stash).

If the game is not up when I get home, I will create it with my starter character so the Countess drops will be better. I'll see you around 3 am if you can be there. If not, don't worry about it.

*Hugs and long passionate kisses*

Alice said...

I wonder what I have done to deserve such an amazing, kind, sweet, lovely , cute and wonderful girl like you, my love. I'm still not sure if I was so much of a good girl but.. whatever it is that I've done, I'm thankful because you're now a part of my life and I'm blessed for it. <3 :)

*Hugs and long passionate kisses back.* I love you, Jessica.<3

Jessie said...

I'm home now. I've mowed the lawn, showered again and have the game up. I have prolly just enough time for the pack mule to run the Countess and then time to feed my four-legged baby.

If you get in the game before I'm back, you could explore the Blood Moor, Den of Evil, the Cold Plains and the Cave in the Cold Plains looking for a Gem Shrine, possible chip gem drops and charms. The monster levels are so far from our current 23 that you won't gain very many experience points from doing this and it'd give you something to do while you wait.

Another option is to create your Paladin online and play him like I do my pack mule. He could go anywhere completing all the quests he likes.

See you soon, my love. <3

Jessie said...

*Whispers to Alice*, "It's 4 am. Wake up. We have a stick to find and a big bug to squash."

Jessie said...

*Wiggles and nudges Alice* "Wake up. The beasties are waiting to be killed."

Jessie said...

*Pulls Alice's bed out into the sunshine hoping to wake her up*

Jessie said...

Game is back up.

Alice said...

Jessie,

I'm having some problems to join the game here. First it said the "failed to joing the game" message and now, it says that the game is full... Do you know why or what is causing this?

I'm going to try again now. I hope it works.