Sunday, August 7, 2011

An Eye and a Brain

Ok. So both Alice and I had good reasons why we shouldn't play the game tonight. I'd allowed my sleep schedule to get messed up by playing so much yesterday and well into this morning and she has to get up in a few hours to get ready for school. (Her first day back after her holidays.) However, I messed up in our game yesterday and didn't pick up my Jade Figurine and when the game crashed and we got back in, it wouldn't let me complete that quest. I created the game tonight just to finish that one tiny portion and get our characters synchronized questwise. I was also in our private room on Teen Chat and Alice was there, but still sleeping.

Well, she'd read my earlier comment and was going to come into the game to let me know she was awake but just then I completed the quest and had my potion reward.



We chatted a bit and not surprisingly it was mostly about the game. We re-confirmed that we shouldn't play tonight and then being the naughty girls we are, got into the game anyhow.  Here we are jogging in the rain to warm up prior to fighting the evil monsters.



This next picture is where we found the Gidbinn yesterday to complete our second quest of Act 3. I didn't get a picture of it then, so I'll include it here.



Still out in the jungle/swamp area, this picture shows Alice using a throwing spear or javelin.



The next quest for us was to find Khalim's eye and rumor has it that it could be found in the Spider Cavern. Here we are ready to jump inside.



Well, sure enough, there were spiders in there.



And bugs.



Next we ventured into the Flayer Dungeon in search of Khalim's Brain.



As you can see in this next picture, one of our sidekicks is busy starring at the wall while the rest of us battle the monsters.


Now we have two of Khalim's giblets and need to venture into the sewers under Kurast to find his heart. That's somewhere beyond the junglely forest and we've not found that area yet. Since Alice is back in school, you can rest assured that quest will have to wait until the weekend. (Right?)

7 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Jessie,

I got back from school about an hour ago and well, the day was quite well. I just wanted to check out here and say hi :).. oh and , yes, it'd prolly be the weekend that we'll be able to play the game again. Don't worry, I'll let you know whether there is any changes or not. For the time being, I'm going to do my homework.

See you another time. Have a nice day. I love you.<3 <3 <3

Jessie said...

Hi Alice,

I had a good day at work and we quit a bit early so I was home by 4:30. I went into TS for a while, then logged out to feed the little one and then into our room around 7. It's now about 8:20 and I'm feeling rather tired so I'm going to get some rest.

I love you too. <3 <3 <3

Alice said...

Hello Jessie, ^^

How are you doing, my love? I'm just dropping by to let you know that I might be on TC tonight, tho I don't think I'll be playing the game with you this time, hehehe ;p

I love you sooooo very much.<3 :3
See you later, my beautiful angel. <3<3<3

Jessie said...

Hi darling,

I'm home now. I'll serve the canine cuisine at 6 and be in our room by 7. If you are sleeping I might go play the pack mule character while I wait for you.

I love you too, my dear. <3 <3 <3

Alice said...

Hi honey,

I hope you are doing well and is having a nice day. :) I don't think I'll be on TC tonight tho..
But I'll definitely be online tomorrow night, I'll be waiting either in our room or in the game.

Well, see you tomorrow then. ;)
I love you. Take care, my love.<3<3<3

Jessie said...

Hi my love,

Yep, I'm doing well. I'll look for you in the game tomorrow. (Notice I overlooked that you also said TC? lol) So for tonight I guess I'll have to play with myself. Er, I mean by myself. :)

Have a good day at school. I love you too. <3 <3 <3

Jessie said...

Hi Alice,

The game is ready. *Jessie bounces up and down, eager to play*