Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pandemonium Fortress

With perfect timing Alice joined the game after I finished gambling some better belts for us. I had just exited my "me" character and brought in the pack mule toon to do a Countess run. So he left the game and I came back in with my nearly nude sorceresss.

We jumped to the Flayer Jungle waypoint and Alice quickly led us to Lower Kurast and we tagged our waypoint there. Yay! No more of those convoluted jungles to wander thru. After roaming the sewers for a while we found the lower level and collected Khalim's heart to finish that part of the quest. From there we ventured onward and this picture shows us entering Travincal.



We killed off the council members and Alice transmuted the giblets and the flail to make Khalim's Will. This picture shows her smashing the Compelling Orb. She must have whacked it a really good one since you can see she was completely turned around after hitting it.



This then allowed her to open the stairs to reveal the entrance to the Durance of Hate.



On level 3 we battled and defeated Mephisto.



Which brought up the portal to the next act.


Alice went to talk to the residents of the Pandemonium Fortess and I hid in the fireplace so she couldn't find me when she came back to chat with Tyrael. (Really. She said she didn't notice me there for a couple of minutes.)


She finally found me. :)


When I stepped out of the fireplace and Alice turned to chat with me, Tyrael had the audacity to fondle her breast with one of his tentacle-like wings. :(


So, this is where we are now. Alice wanted to be naughty and stay up playing, but since it was 1:00 am for me, I had to get to bed. Or, rather I had to blog about our adventures and then go to bed.

Edit: After reading Alice's comments, I've added this picture showing how Tyrael was fondling her ass too. My comment in the picture was answering her question of "Is Tyrael an angel?".

7 comments:

Alice said...

Hi darming,

I just got home and I wanted to say hi. ;) Its been a really nice day, I've been at my cousin's place today and I've had a lot of fun there, playing with her 3 children.. well, she recently got a baby girl during the holidays and I kind of make a promise to spent at least a whole day at her place to play with the 2 older ones and help her a bit with them.. but I didn't get the chance to go there during that time, so..

Anyway, I've had a great time there holding the baby, made her sleep and had played with her older sister(3 years old) and brother(5 years old) too. :) <3
I love them so much and I'm pretty sure they like me a lot too. ;) They're just sooooo cute and adorable.<3 <3 xD

Alice said...

Oh and btw, about Tyrael.. he's really a pervert! It seemed that he wasn't satisfied to only fondle my breast, and had also fondle your ass with one of his tentacle-like wings. :( (that was what it seemed on my screen, at least)

Well, I'll try to be there tonight but if ever I'm not yet in the game at 9pm (your time), then got to bed so that you get a proper rest for work. (That is, if you don't take a nap when you get back ;)
See you later, maybe. I love you.<3<3<3

Chappie said...

http://www.4shared.com/file/Lmp_koXx/Cipher_v10.html
I completed my program, had to convert any string I used into literal character arrays and to display any of em I have to make a loop to display one character at a time.

Version 2 will include better encryption that will delete any spaces in the text and regroup them into blocks of 5 characters separated by spaces. Other than that, I made it pretty limited to alphabet lowercase only. Also made a help option to say what each one can handle.

Jessie said...

Hi honey,

The game is up. And yeah, Tyrael wasn't content with just your breast and my ass, he fondled yours too. I'll edit my post and include that picture too. lol

Chappie,

I've downloaded your program and I'll take a look at it later. It's game time now.

Jessie said...

Hey again,

It looks and sounds like a serious storm coming in. I'm shutting down the big computers now and will prolly turn off the game ones soon.

Alice said...

Awww :(.. storm sucks!!

Well, I guess it can't be helped uu.. We can still play another day (tho I might be able to play with you tonight also).

Please take care. I love you, honey.<3<3<3

Jessie said...

The storm has passed and the game is up. It's about 8:15 am for you. Come join me. :)