Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Storm Brogues Greaves

Alice finally got her DSL fixed. We got to play our game for a couple of hours before she had to get ready for school. I took the Arreat Plateau waypoint and opened a portal so she could tag it too. Here we are finishing off a Champion Lasher. Right beside Alice is Sigon's Tower Sheild. I don't know if she kept it or not.



We found Thresh Socket a short while later and he was no match for us.



After killing off Thresh Socket, we jumped into the Crystalline Passage and ran into some Moon Lords. Since they weren't Champions, I could freeze them in their tracks and Alice and the girls killed them off.



Soon after that, things got a bit wiggy. Alice had run around to the right hand passage and found Bile Hawk The Slayer and his minions while other monsters started pouring out of the left hand passage. As a group, they were a wee bit difficult to handle.



Somewhere along the way, we found the rare Storm Brogues Greaves.  I'd dearly like to change my shoes for them, but they require 70 strength to wear and I'm only at 60. I do have 5 stat points saved up, but that still wouldn't get me there. Alice's strength is at 67, so she is much closer to being able to wear them and she put them in her stash for later.


By this time it was 5:45 am on her side of the world. We chatted till 6:00 and then she had to go get ready for school.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Hi darling,

How are you? Well, I'm just letting you know that I won't be on tonight.. Its been a quite busy day and I quite tired so.. I'll prolly go to bed after leaving this comment.
Oh and if everything in here is alright, then I'll meet you up tomorrow in our room.
Have a good evening, honey. :)
I love you.<3 *Hugs and lots of long, tender kisses.*

Jessie said...

Hi honey,

I was home early yesterday. Took a long nap and then set my computer to doing it's 4 hour backup and test of same. Then I went in TS for a while and chatted with Chappie about his ciphering program. (The first one didn't work cause he'd uploaded the wrong one, but he got it fixed.)

I then played Jessie_Starter in our game and she is up to level 8 now. It would be nice to have her complete normal difficulty so she will be able to create our games when we get to Nightmare.

I'll look for you in our TC room or the game after I get home and have done my chores.

I love you too. *Kisses and lots of long, passionate hugs* <3

Jessie said...

Hello again darling,

I'm home a wee bit early and I'm in both our TC room and the game. I'll have to take my usual break at 6 for the little one.

See you soon. *Huggles and kissiles* <3