Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Date with a Big Bug

Here we are in the Far Oasis looking for the entrance to the Maggot Lair.



Now in said Maggot Lair looking for a stick.



Here we are in Tal Rasha's Tomb. I don't remember if this is one of the false tombs or the real one. (Alice decided to explore four or five of the false ones before we went into the real one.)



Alice blows a hole in the wall.



We jumped right in and Alice is doing some kind of flame thing while I keep the big bug chilled. Of course, he is chilling us too, but we were prepared for that.



Duriel just whomped me pretty hard. You can see the dizzy swirl around my head.



Here's the last shot of him before we finished him off.



Alice goes to release Tyrael.



Having completed all of our quests in Lut Gholein, we set sail across the ocean and arrive in glorious Kurast. (Looks a wee bit dismal to me.)



Alice goes exploring while we girls wait patiently.



Alice explores some more.



And now we are back on another quest. Here we are in either the Spider Forest or the Flayer Jungle. Alice saw the murky water and wanted to go swimming, but I suggested the swamp prolly wasn't the best place for that.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Jessie,

Nice pictures, as usual ^^ hehe.. oh and yeah, I did a lot of exploring this time. :p

Btw, I don't think I'm going to play tonight since of school tomorrow. :( ... I was thinking of just chatting a bit maybe on TC. How about it?
Well, see you later, maybe. I love you, honey.<3 <3 <3

Jessie said...

Hi Alice,

Yeah, as we discussed earlier, it's prolly best that we don't play the game on school nights. I'm heading to our room on TC now but I do also want to get my first quest in Act 3 since I didn't get credit for it. So I'll be in chat, but I won't be able to see it from my game computer and I'd prolly better go to bed early tonight since I kinda let my sleep schedule get messed up.

I love you too, darling. <3 <3 <3