Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dead Diablo

Alice and I picked up were we left off at the River of Flame waypoint.  We cleared the Chaos Sanctuary and then released the seals one by one.  Battling Diablo was a two part deal for me since I'm playing mêlée here to deliver my Static Field as well as pounding on him with my fast attack flail. My job is to keep him distracted while Alice and our Rogue Archer girls (Annor and Amplisa) pummel him with arrows.



I had to run away and restock my belt with potions while Alice kept him busy.  In this shot he is basking in Alice's flame thingy while still chilled from me.



Tyrael was pleased with us for vanquishing Diablo and this is where the original game awarded a title for completing normal difficulty.  The Lord of Destruction expansion adds Act 5 with Baal as the ultimate evil to destroy. So, a portal now opens leading to Harrogath.



In this picture we are in Harrogath (which I keep thinking of as Hogwarts for some reason) and are ready to leave town.



Here we are climbing the mountain and ridding the area of evil monsters. I'm still using Glacial Spike to freeze them in place while Alice gives them a hot foot with her fire blaze thingy. (I don't know what it's called since I've never played a Zon very far and I'm too lazy to look it up.)


We found and killed Shenk the Overseer and then climbed the stairs to tag the Frigid Highlands waypoint.  Alice had to go to bed, so this made for a good stopping point.

9 comments:

Alice said...

Hi darling :),

I'm just dropping by to wish you a very nice day on this day, which is the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. :)
Here we've pretty much enjoyed the time spent together (as usual) and had lots of fun! :D

I've even played cards with my cousins (I had won some matches but I've still lost more matches tho) but it was still very cool.

Well, I don't think we'll be able to play the game so soon again.. it'd be better if we just chat in TC like we've decided.
I'm still not sure if I'll be on tongiht, so.. if I'm not in our room at 8pm(your time), don't wait for me. I Love you Jessie.<3<3<3

Jessie said...

Hi honey,

And a happy AVM day to you too. It's about 7:20 pm and I'm in our room on TC. I'm early and browsing other windows but I'll pop over to it occassionaly and see if you come in.

I love you too, Alice. <3 <3 <3

Alice said...

Hi my love,

Whats up? ^^ heheh.. well, I think I might be on TC tonight. I hope you're doing fine, for me.. uhm I'm quite well, a wee bit tired but ok. :)

*Me singing*:
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
Quand je m'endors tu te réveilles
Et je compte les heures j'en perds le sommeil
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged, so jetlagged..


Uhm hm, well I've been having that song in my head all day, heheh. XD
I like it!!:3 (Here's the link for both English & French version of the song:--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntSBKPkk4m4&ob=av2e ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxtfFoFwrmA&feature=relmfu) See you later, honey. I love you!<3

Jessie said...

Hi there, my sweetness.

I'm in our TC room now and will be listening to the song in a moment.

I love you too. <3

Jessie said...

Cool song. :)

It works too, you can say good morning to me at 8:00 am when it's my midnight. lol

Alice said...

Hi there, little angel.<3

I hope you're having a nice day ^^, mine was ok.. quite tiring but cool. I've done my homework and all.. so now, I'm prolly going to bed so that I can be up at 3am. ;)
See you then, my darling. I love youuu!!<3

Jessie said...

Hi honey,

Yep, I had a good day. I'm home, the little one is fed and I'm eating my dinner now.

The game is up and I'm heading into the bedroom to join it now.

See you soon. I love you too. :)

Alice said...

Jessie,

I'm sorry but I got a sudden power cut here. :( Well, it took me a little while to get my laptop working right again, however since its now 5:52 am, I was thinking that maybe it'd be better if I don't re-enter the game since it'll soon be time for me to go anyway.
But don't worry, we can still play later tonight(your tomorrow) ;).

I love you, my darling. Goodnight and sleep well.<3<3<3

Jessie said...

Alice,

I guessed something like that happened. And it was within about 4 minutes of when you had intended to leave anyhow. I went ahead and transfered stuff between Pack Mule, Starter, and myself. See next blog entry when I get it typed in.

I love you too, my dear. Have fun at school. Learn things. :) <3 <3 <3