Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hadriel

We strolled into the Outer Steppes from the Pandemonium Fortress, cleared a path to the Plains of Despair and encountered Izual the Traitor. In his demon form he has a lot of life, so the battle takes a while. I was beginning to think I wouldn't have enough health potions, but as you can see I just drank my last red and still had a full rejuvenation to spare.



Once we defeated his demon form, he appears as the fallen angel and was kind enough to grant us 2 skill points.



From there we found the City of the Damned and ventured into the River of Flame where we battled Hephasto the Armorer. (That's the Smith's bigger brother.) He has the Conviction Aura and Spectral Hit so I didn't get a picture of that battle since my fingers were poised on my potion keys. After we killed him, Alice picked up the Hammer and in this picture she is about to destroy Hellforge.



That released all the tortured souls and as a bonus, lots of nice gems popped out which Alice collected.



A short distance away we found the waypoint and then had a chat with Hadriel.



By now it was very late, or early depending on your viewpoint. It was time for Alice to have lunch and I needed to get to bed.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Good evening, Alice darling.

The game is up. I'm thinking maybe you could play some before your bed time and then sleep thru the night so you will be well rested for school.

I love you. <3 <3 <3

Alice said...

Hi darling,

Good news for both of us, I don't have school tommorow. Yayyy!!!
Its the Feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.. ok its not really a holiday for everyone but at least for the Catholics, which include my school. XD

So, I'll be there in a few minutes. I'm going to eat first.
I love you too.<3<3<3