Friday, August 5, 2011

Tal Rasha's Tomb

Yay! We got to play tonight. We cleared out the Arcane Sanctuary and made quick work of the Summoner. He left a nice pair of yellow gloves for Alice.

Here we are after having gone thru his portal to the Canyon of the Magi.

We cleared out about half of the Canyon and then popped into the true tomb. Alice led us almost directly to our destination.
(That's her hiding behind the pillor since she is wearing a hat.)

We didn't get to go after Duriel since we've not been into the Maggot Lair to get our sticks. We do have the headpiece but not the shaft.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Hehehe, hi there my love.

You're really amazing, you know that? ;) I love those pictures that you take while we are playing, they are all really beautiful and cool. Heheh and I love the me hiding behind that pillor. lol :p

Well, I'm going to bed for now(10:34 pm) and the alarm is set about 3am. ;) See you later. I love you my little angel.<3 <3 *Lots of cuddles and kisses for you, my love.*<3

Jessie said...

Hi honey,

The game will be there when you get up at 3. (Provided b-net cooperates.)

*Snuggles and cuddles and kisses for you too, darling* <3

Alice said...

Hi Jessie,

I'm so sorry for not being able to join the game. :( There was some connection issues. However, I slept some more after trying several times and had a dream of us playing the game. It was really nice and fun, as usual, :D and so.. I couldn't help it and slept untill 6:05 am. :(
I'm sorry. u.u

Well, since its late and that the game doesn't exist, that prolly means that you are sleeping. So, goodnight to you and sleep well. I love you, my love.<3 <3 <3