Friday, September 2, 2011

PackMule Finds the Frozen River

Although Alice was sick with a cold and couldn't go adventuring tonight, Annor was feeling quite well and accompanied PackMule. In this picture they are in the Pit of Acheron. Certain death awaits them if they aren't careful. On the right side of the picture is a group of Champion and Possessed Hell Lords. They pack quite a punch and take a bit of time to kill. PackMule stands safely rooted in place on this side of the lava pit while Annor picks them off one by one.



In this shot she is plucking away at the last of them.



Here they are in the Crystalline Passage battling a couple of Champion Snow Drifters. Annor is behind the one on the left and all you can see of her is her ponytail.



Now you can see her as they finish off the other monster.


PackMule found the Frozen River and would have gone in to rescue Anya, but B-Net decided it was time for me to quit playing by losing the connection.
 

For the 4 hours or so I played, PackMule searched the bodies of the dead monsters and found about 30 full rejuv potions for Alice and I to use when we face those nasty barbarians on top of the mountain.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Jessie,

How are you? Well, I just want you to know that I'm still sick, tho I'm feeling just a tad better than yesterday.. I don't think that I'll be able to get up at 3 or 4am, it'd rather be around 6am.. So, I was thinking that maybe you could take a nap when you get back and then we could either play the game or just chat. :)

Well, I hope that I'll be able to sleep well enough tonight. See you later, maybe. *Hugs and long tender kisses.* I love you, sweetheart.<3 <3 <3

Jessie said...

Hi Alice,

I'm glad for your slight health improvement. Rest well and get even more better. I'll take a nap after Punkin's dinner and try to be up by 10 or 11 (6 or 7) to play the game. *Tight embraces and multiple smooches* I love you too, darling. <3 <3 <3