Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two Thirds of a Shael

Alice and I played our game a little bit this evening. We did the Pit of Acheron first and then went to the Frozen River. We had two objectives here. First, it's a place where the Shael Rune we are looking for could drop and second, PackMule needed to rescue Anya and that would open her portal to Nihlie's temple.

In this picture we are fighting Frozenstein and he wasn't nearly as much trouble as the first time we visited him. Alice decided to poke him with a big pointy stick instead of using her bow.



Alice stopped to have breakfast and PackMule came in an thawed Anya. After he chatted with her, she opened the portal. When Alice got back we did another Pindle run.



One of the Defiled Warriors dropped a Sol Rune. That is one third of a Shael and as you can see in this picture, I already have 3 Amn Runes in my stash which will make a another Sol and that gets us closer to making the Peace Runeword for Alice's armor.


These next two shots are the backpacks of our Gem and Rune mule and our Rejuv Potion mule. I've set the chipped amethyst and sapphire over with the runes since the Cube recipe for the Sol is 3 Amns + 1 chipped amethyst and for the Shael, it's 3 Sols + 1 chipped sapphire.



And backing up in the story, while Alice was having breakfast I went shopping at Anya's gambling store and finally found a nice pair of shoes. You might remember that I've been wearing the boots Alice gave me a long time ago. They had the +20% Faster Run/Walk and Fire Resist +25%. I wanted to still have those mods as well as Cold Resist. These Imp Slippers Light Plated Boots are perfect and allowed me to remove a Cold Resist +17% Grand Charm from my backpack. That gives me more room to pick up loot.


So now we are much closer to having the runes to make Alice's armor and then battling the Ancient Barbarians. She will need to be on the lookout for a good 3 socket armor to drop while I continue searching for a 3 socket War Scepter. (Or if a good normal armor drops, she can use her socket reward from Larzuk like I did for mine.)

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi dear :)

How are you?
Just so you know, I'm feeling much better tho I kind of have that unpleasant feeling of wanting to puke at any moment >.<! But aside of that, I'm ok. :)

Btw, I've just watch the Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer and wow!.. I know that I've said it before but, I simply can't wait for it to be out.
Its coming on 8 November (geez, why so long?). Here's the link to the trailer, enjoy ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4d_qIGAiCE. ;)

Ok, so now I'm going to bed. I don't promise anything but I'll try to join you around 5 or 6am. I love you.<3 <3 <3

Jessie said...

Hi darling :)

I'm quite well. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better aside for the not so good part. I just watched the trailer for TBD1 and I agree, Wow!

I took an afternoon nap from about 1 to 4 and tho I can't promise anything either, I will try to be in the game in the 5-6 am range for you. :)

Sleep well and get betterer including your tummy. I love you too. <3 <3 <3