Monday, September 5, 2011

Shael Rune and a New Belt

I played my PackMule barbarian character while waiting for Alice to join the game. His quest was to free the lost barbarians in the Frigid Highlands and he found the portal to Abaddon. The sparkly chest had a Shael Rune in it. Yay!



When Alice joined the game I handed it to her via the trade screen since I didn't want to take any chance of dropping it on the ground and having b-net crash before she could pick it up. We got to play for about 45 minutes before she had to go to bed. After she left I did a lot of housekeeping and got my three mule character's inventories organized.

Since I was in the Rogue Camp to do the item shuffling, I then went over to Gheed to shop for a new belt.



Here I am wearing the new Platted Belt I finally found. With it's +24% faster hit recovery, the +25% from my Stealth armor, and +12% from a grand charm, I'm now at +61% and that gives me an 8 frame recovery rate. The next breakpoint (for 7 frames) takes 86 FHR and is the last realistic goal since 6 frames takes 142. As an Amazon, Alice has it much easier with 7 frames at 32, 6 frames at 52, and 5 frames at 86.



This picture shows my current stats while using level 13 Enchant, level 13 Glacial Spike, and level 2 Frozen Armor. Notice my attack damage is up to 344 to 503. Each time I level up, I'm putting the points into Enchant so that damage range will be increasing.



This last screenshot shows my stash and backpack. The 12 free squares in my backpack and the 6 used by the tomes of identities, town portals, keys, and the gem will be replaced with charms from my stash when we are ready to dance with the ancients. That will give me an additional 62 to life and 1 to 29 lightning damage.  You might notice in the above picture that I have 34 unused stat points and they will most likely all go into vitality to increase my life bubble even more.



So, from my shoes up to my invisible hat, I'm set to go clothingwise. Now all I need is a better weapon. I do have a normal, non-socketed War Scepter which I found a day or three ago. I can either have PackMule use his socket quest reward to punch the holes in it or I can do it myself in the cube by putting it along with a Ral, an Amn, and a perfect Amethyst and transmuting. The only drawback to this method is that the sockets it will get is random. I might not get the 3 I want.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Hey beautiful! :)

How are you? Me? I'm all better now ;)
Btw, I'm so sorry about lastnight for leaving like that.. I lost connection and I couldn't get back in right away, so then I just went to bed instead.

Now i'm about to go to sleep and uhm.. well, I don't think I'll be on tonight, sorry uu... *Hugs and long tender, passionate, loving kisses.* I love you, darling.<3 <3<3

Jessie said...

Hey my lovely! :)

I'm quite well. I'm glad to hear you are all better. No more getting sick from now on. Ok? And it's alright about last night. I guessed something like that happened and since it was time for you to go to bed, I didn't expect you to re-join the game. I kept busy for a while getting my suitcases organized.

I'm having half of a cantelope for dinner while I type this. ;) *Hugs and sweet, sticky kisses* I love you too, my dear. <3 <3 <3

Alison said...

Hi there, my precious angel!<3 :)

How are you and how was your day? Mine was quite well actually, we even did a little role play at school for my English literature class. We role played some scenes in Hamlet and for my group, it was the Ghost scene in Act 1 scene one. (tho it was my friend Julie who played as the Ghost and I was one of the soldiers). But it was fun! We performed it infront of all of the upper 6(one and two) students(meaning both 5th & 6th years students) who study English as main and/or subs.

I admit, I was freaking out quite a bit before performing. I was dead nervous same as my friends with me, but we all mannaged to control it somehow before starting and uhm.. yeah, it turned out pretty well actually which is great. :D I liked it a lot and now I kind of have a better confidence in myself for the other play.

Ohh.. that was quite long haha :p. I guess now I should go now tho, since its quite late. Maybe I could see you tomorrow, at least I hope. :)
I love you, honey!!<3 Please take care.<3 <3

Jessie said...

Good morning my dearest! <3 :)

My day was good. We are learning (and complaining about) the new form requirements, but it's ok. lol Sounds like quite a time doing the roleplaying and I'm glad you are more ready for the upcoming play.

I'll look for you tomorrow then. :) I love you too, darling. <3 <3 <3