Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thul Rune

Alice and I went adventuring again. We are, of course, still looking for a Shael Rune so she can make the Peace Runeword armor. In this picture we are near the Pit of Acheron and there was quite a crowd trying to stop us.


B-Net was being a bit difficult during our game and we lost it a couple of times. In this picture I had gone back to the Rogue Camp to hand off a few gems to one of my other characters. When I couldn't click on anything I realized the game was lagging so I ran to the bridge leading out of town and sure enough, the rest of the world had disappeared.


Later in the game Alice cubed up some Tal Runes to make Rals and then Rals to Orts and then 3 Orts to make the Thul she will need. She already has the Amn and we did find another Amn which means we either need two more Amns to make another Sol which would give us 3 to make the Shael or find another Sol or just find the Shael.

I went back to check Silospen's Drop Calculator and this time instead of looking at just the normal monster's odds, I put the monster type as SuperUnique. This shot shows the settings I used.


Here's the results sorted with the best odds at the top of the list. I've added a red dot by the one's who are easiest to get to.


So, I now think we should run these monsters in the following order based on how easy they are to find:

1. Pindleskin in Nihlathak's Temple
2. Eldritch the Rectifier in the Frigid Highlands
3. Shenk the Overseer in the Bloody Foothills
4. Hephasto the Armorer in the River of Flame
5. Bonesaw Breaker in the Glacial Trail
6. Thresh Socket in the Arreat Plateau
7. Frozenstein in the Frozen River

I'm going to load the game in a few minutes after I post this blog entry and hope Alice comes in to join me. It's now about 8:25 pm her time.

No comments: