Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are 21

Alice and I are now level 21 in our game. B-net was being a bit flaky today, but we only missed about 45 minutes of play time out of the dozen hours or so we played today and yesterday.

Our last completed quest was teaching the Claw Vipers that it's not polite to steal the sun and make the world go dark. (It was funny tho, I mentioned to Alice as we were approaching the entrance to the Lost City that if we go there, it would get dark. She said something like: "It's already dark." Well, in we go and it did get dark. She was like: "Oh. I see what you mean.")

I didn't take any cool pictures of our battles today and the one picture I took in town is sorta more of the same as the last post, so I'll skip it. Besides, it's in there and I'm in here so I don't have it handy and I've got to get to bed now.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Hi there Jessie,

hehehe, yeah it was quite funny yesterday.. there was also the part where I was supposed to lead us next to the Dry Hills, but had somehow brought us back in town without me realising untill we did get to the entrance of the town. lol.. Oh and the tower of the Countess too, hehehe.

Well, have a nice day, my love. I'll see you tonight. I love you.<3

Jessie said...

Alice dear,

I was thinking what extraordinary skill you must have to be able to explore so much of the Black Marsh and not find the tower. Truly amazing. :p

I'll post again later in the day when I have some idea when I can be in the game. I love you too. <3

Alice said...

Haha, lol.. not my fault, I did pass by the tower twice but it didn't appear, so I thought that maybe I went to the wrong direction and thus decided to explore all the place.. Guess I'll let you lead us next time, since you seem to know better. :P lol

Ok then, I'll wait for your post. See you later, honey.<3

Jessie said...

Looks like I will finish work at the old normal time today so I should be home in time to feed the little one at 6:00 pm and in the game by 7. (3 am your time.)

If B-net is being nice, I will create the game with my pack mule as soon as I get home. That way if you are up earlier, you could go in and look for the Eth rune we need to make your Stealth armor. (I was thinking about inserting a witty comment here about that also giving you time to find the Countess, but I won't.)

Don't worry about the extra experience it will give you over me because for our character's level difference to the Act 1 monster's level, it won't amount to much.

I'll see you in about 4 hours, my love. <3

Alice said...

3 am should be ok, but you have to know that I'd prolly leave at 6 am (10 pm your time), since I'll be hanging out with my friends later in the day and we are going to watch the Last Harry Potter at the cinema. :)

And don't worry about me finding the Countess, I think I've well learn the timing of how to do it by now. :p ;-)

See you later, my love.<3