Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Letter I Can't Send

Dear Mom,

I'm sure you'd think it's very silly for me to write to you on my blog, but I wanted to say that I think of you often. Most especially today since it would be your birthday. I fondly remember how we'd make our birthdays a special day just for us. It's hard for me to believe it's three years this month since you passed away. Maybe by writing to you here someone who reads this will go right now and tell their mother how much they love her like I wish I could tell you.

With all my love,

Jessie

3 comments:

KatrinAnn said...

I have no idea how you feel. But I lost my aunt, I wasn't born yet but it hurts when you are reminded almost everyday you look like her. And I sometimes wonder if it hurts my mom to look at me because I look like her sister. You know? But this post does make me appreciate every time my mom shows my baby pictures in public or all those other things I wish she would stop but know I would miss so much.

Chappie said...

http://i56.tinypic.com/rumiis.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck

I don't know what to say. If I knew exactly what to say to make the tears go away I would. I can only try.

There's nothing wrong with tears, just let it out, take a breath, and push on. It's all anyone can do. Stay strong

Anonymous said...

Dear love, I don't really know what to say to make the pain go away, but what i can say is, that I'm sure that your mom is still prolly with you, watching over you and I'm sure she knows how you much you love her and how much you miss her, so don't worry.. you're not alone. -hugs- <3

I'm really, very sorry that I wasn't there with you yesterday/earlier.. :(

Well, I don't know if this could help, tho I hope it will.. but I'd love to hold you close right now and comfort you, hoping that It'd somehow make you feel better.-hugs-<3<3<3

Love always,
-Alice-