Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Lovely Amazon Girlfriend

After some trial and errors, Alice and I finally got our computers to let us into the same Diablo II, Lord of Destruction game.  Here we are in town after a short bit of playing tonight (or early this morning in her case).


(I'm the short one on the left.)

We cleared the Blood Moor and the Den of Evil. Akara was really happy about that.  Next we ventured into the Cold Plains, killed a few monsters and then ran into a rather nasty boss pack of Shaman's with their cute little Fallen hoards.  I wasn't dressed for the occasion and still hadn't assigned my stat points, so we ran back to the waypoint and jumped to the Rogue Camp.

The picture above is after allocating my stat and skill points and shopping for clothes. I haven't yet set my hot keys for the skills to assign to the mouse buttons. I'll be sure to do that before we venture out into the wild next time.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Hello there, my beautiful Sorceress girlfriend. ;-)

I just want to say hi and to let you know that, I'm about to play D2and was just thinking about you and the fun we'd be having tonight (my early morning) playing together again.. yay! I can hardly wait.XD

I love you, my darling Sorceress.<3I'll See you later. ;) *Loads of hugs and kisses for you, my love.* <3 <3 <3

Alice said...

Hi again, my lovely Sorceress. ;-)

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to bed now, and I'll try to be on TC at 3:15am (my time), so.. we can have a bit of more time to play D2 together. :)
See you later, honey. I love you.<3

Jessie said...

Hi darling,

I'm home, the little one is fed, and I'm in the game now. It's only 2:47 am so I'm going to exit my Sorc and bring in a Barbarian to play until you get there.

I won't be in TC. I just wait for you in the game, but I'll come out here occassionally to look for a message if I don't see you around 3:15 to 3:30.

*Lots of hugs and kisses back*

Jessie said...

It's coming up on 4:00 am now and I've cleared the Blood Moor and Den of Evil with the Barbarian. I'm not taking him into the Cold Plains since that's were we left off.

When you get into the game, I'll have him give you the stuff he found then bring in my Sorc.

I going to get something to eat and hope to see you in there soon.